NSCDC deploys 2,010 for Ondo Assembly poll

The Ondo State Command of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps said it has deployed no fewer than 2,010 personnel for Saturday’s House of Assembly election in the state.

This was contained in a statement issued on Friday, by the Public Relations Officer of the command, Mr Daniel Aidamenbor.

According to the statement, the state Commandant of the Corps, Mr Olatundun Olayinka, said the personnel of the Corps had been deployed in strategic locations across the state to ensure a hitch-free election and warned the personnel against being partisan.

No misconduct will be accepted while wishing you all safe conduct of the assignment,” he charged.

See also  Things you should know about Bashir Ojulari, new NNPCL CEO

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Ijoba Lande Accuses Funke Akindele of Underpayment After Month-Long Job

18-year-old girl sentenced to six months in prison for stealing N800,000

Court restrains Natasha, Akpabio from media comments on ongoing suit

Akpabio Denies Assassination Allegation, Plans Legal Action Against Natasha

De Bruyne Confirms Manchester City Exit After Ten Glorious Years

JUST IN: Supreme Court Sacks Abure as National Chairman of Labour Party

Ijoba Lande Accuses Funke Akindele of Underpayment After Month-Long Job

18-year-old girl sentenced to six months in prison for stealing N800,000

Court restrains Natasha, Akpabio from media comments on ongoing suit

Akpabio Denies Assassination Allegation, Plans Legal Action Against Natasha